What is Blender?Blender
is a powerful, FREE 3D program that is used by hobbyists and professionals all over the world to create amazing 3D models, animations and even complete movies!
What Will I Learn?
This course will cover all the basics of how to use Blender to create 3D models, apply textures to them and add animations to your scene. You will learn
- How the interface of Blender Works
- How to set up a 3D scene, add lights and cameras
- How to model 3D objects in Blender from scratch
- How to apply materials to your 3D models to make them look more realistic
- How to add animations and work with keyframes
- How to render still images and animations
- How to apply images textures to your 3D models using the UV Editor
- How to rig and animate a 3D model. Rigging is the process of adding a virtual skeleton to your model
- How to avoid and overcome some common beginner problems
- Finally, we will create a tentacle from scratch including the modelling, rigging and animation
How is This Course Different?
I strongly believe in hands-on practice and teaching techniques over recipes. I will take you through all of the relevant topics and not only explain what I am doing, but also why. I encourage you to follow along with your own footage, but all materials used in the lessons are included as part of the course materials.
I believe in entertaining as much as I believe in teaching. All of the lessons are broken up into talk-to-camera segments (with a little bit of lame humour thrown in) and going through the practice within Blender.
What People Are Saying
"Very Nice Course for me, being mew to 3d. It's Very Informative and not boring." - Jimmie, 22nd March 2019
"I had loads of fun and many laughs during this course, its well worth it. Thank you so much" - Gareth, February 2019
Can I Get a Free Sample?
Of course! Check out the free sample lessons to see if you like my style and it seems like the right course for you!
Not Yet Ready?
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to get in contact
with me or ask a question directly in the forums