This page sets out some simple rules and guidelines for how to behave on these forums.
I do my best to provide a friendly and supportive space for everyone interested in VFX & Film Making.
Please help keep it that way!
- Be nice. Simple as that. Respect each other and each other's opinions. Think twice about what you post.
- Don't spam. I encourage you to share your work and ask for feedback. But please don't use these forums as a way to self-promote and spam your website or content.
- Keep it legal. Please do not share illegal software or content (or links to sites that do). Be careful around copyrighted material.
- I will not share your email with anyone else or use it for spam. If you would like to get updates, you can sign up to my newsletter in the footer of this page
- You accept that I have the ultimate right to adjust these rules at any point in time.
- You acknowledge that I may modify or remove any and all content as well as ban any user that I deem misaligned to the vision of these forums.
If you have any comments, questions or feedback please don't hesitate to get in contact